Records Department

Active Students
All records for active students, including transcripts, are stored at their respective schools. Please contact the school directly for active student record requests.
Students who graduated/attended within the last 10 years
HSCSD#1 maintains the records of all graduates and non-graduates who attended HSCSD#1 within the last 10 years. If you wish to obtain a copy of your transcript, please fill out the Records Request Form by following the link below and submitting it to HSCSD #1. There is no charge for this service.
Please note, students who have reached the age of 18 must request their own records. Parents are no longer entitled to student records once the student has turned 18 unless the student is under guardianship.
Students who graduated/attended more than 10 years ago
In July of each year, transcripts for all students who graduated more than 10 years ago have been sent to the Wyoming State Archives. To request a copy, please submit a request to the Wyoming State Archives by following the link below. There is a charge for this service. You may also contact the Wyoming State Archives at 307-777-7826.
GED Transcripts
Duplicate GED/HiSET/TASC certificates and transcripts are available through the Wyoming Community College Commission. You can make your request online by following the link below or call the Wyoming Community College Commission at 307-777-5897.
Verification of Education
If you are a school or employer needing verification of education, please email or fax a signed release including the student’s name, the name used in school (if different), student’s date of birth, student’s date of graduation, and contact information.
email: [email protected]
fax: 307-864-3140
If you have any questions about obtaining your HSCSD#1 transcripts or immunization records, please contact the HSCSD#1 Records Manager.
email: [email protected]
phone: 307-864-6503