Skip to content
- Stay home when sick and avoid contact with other people unless you need medical attention.
- Follow the advice from CDC on what to do if you think you may be sick.
- Follow common-sense steps such as washing your hands often and well; covering your coughs and sneezes; and cleaning and disinfecting.
- Nursing homes and other healthcare facilities should closely follow guidelines for infection control and prevention.
- As much as possible, assisted living facilities should follow the same infection control and prevention practices as nursing homes.
- Older people and those with health conditions that mean they have a higher chance of getting seriously ill should avoid crowds or close-contact situations.
- Follow current social distancing guidelines.