Hot Springs County Special Services is committed to meeting the needs of our students with disabilities.
According to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), special education means specially designed instruction, provided at no cost to the parent, to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability. This specially designed instruction involves adapting, as appropriate to the needs of an eligible student, the content, methodology or delivery of instruction:
- To address the unique needs of the child that result from his/her disability; and
- To ensure access of the child to the general curriculum, so that the child can meet the educational standards within the district that apply to all children.
Meet the HSCHS Special Services Team
- Special Education
I grew up in a small town outside of Billings, Montana called Shepherd. From there, I got my ... Read More
- Special Education TeacherKevin Ruff Read More
Meet the HSCHS Special Services Support Staff
- ParaprofessionalSheena Cornella Read More
- special services paraprofessional
My name is Kent Hessenthaler. I am a Wyoming native, having lived all of my life in the Big Horn ... Read More
- ParaprofessionalLisa Larson Read More
- ParaprofessionalBarbara Weaver Read More