Social Studies Resources
- Corpening – POLS1000 American and Wyoming Government
- Corpening – US History
- Corpening – American Government Syllabus
- Corpening – 2021-2022 HONORS Lit/History Syllabus
- Forcella – USH PACING GUIDE 2021-2022
- Forcella – USH SYLLABUS
- Forcella – WH PACING GUIDE 2021-2022
- Forcella – WH SYLLABUS
The mission of the Social Studies curriculum of Hot Springs County School District #1 is to develop a core of knowledge and skills from many academic disciplines including economics, geography, government, and history curriculums.
- Be productive, knowledgeable and (involved) contributing citizens.
- Understand and be respectful of diverse cultural perspectives.
- Participate justly and responsibly in civic duties.
Students are required to have 3 units of social studies during their high school career. Sophomores are required to take Geography/World History for a year course. Juniors are required to take United States History for a year course. Seniors are required to take an American Government course for a year.
Social Studies Staff