17:1 student/teacher ratio
TMS Collective Commitments
At Thermopolis Middle School we have established these guiding actions as a reflection of our values as educators and professionals. Our collective commitments are intended as a means of informal personal assessment. They represent our shared purpose and will guide our daily work and decision making.
1. As educators, we are committed to continuous improvement, learning and personal growth.
2. We will regard ALL students as OUR students.
3. We will keep student learning as the central focus.
4. We are committed to learning from each other and capitalizing on each others’ strengths.
5. We will provide challenging, rigorous, and developmentally appropriate curriculum through collaborative work around the 4 essential PLC questions.
6. We will focus on measurable academic growth for every student in reading, math, science and writing.
7. We will establish and communicate high expectations for ALL students in a positive manner.
8. ALL TMS staff will demonstrate an understanding of the critical role they play in student academic growth and achievement.
9. Mutual accountability is key to our success. At TMS we will continue to develop a culture of shared leadership and decision making that is student centered.
10. At TMS we will continue to seek creative ways to celebrate each other, this includes students and staff.
- Jena DeVries
- Rachel Johnson
- Sherri Pebbles
- Rees Ready