Thermopolis Middle School serves all students in the fifth through eighth grades. At Thermopolis Middle School, we are proud of our diversity of learners who come together as a collective community. Bobcats always strive to learn more, better themselves, be supportive of others and have a little bit of fun too!
17:1 student/teacher ratio
TMS Collective Commitments
At Thermopolis Middle School we have established these guiding actions as a reflection of our values as educators and professionals. Our collective commitments are intended as a means of informal personal assessment. They represent our shared purpose and will guide our daily work and decision making.
- As educators, we are committed to continuous improvement, learning, and personal growth.
- We will regard ALL students as OUR students.
- We will keep student learning as the central focus.
- We are committed to learning from each other and capitalizing on each others’ strengths.
- We will provide a challenging, rigorous, and developmentally appropriate curriculum through collaborative work around the 4 essential PLC questions.
- We will focus on measurable academic growth for every student in reading, math, science, and writing.
- We will establish and communicate high expectations for ALL students in a positive manner.
- ALL TMS staff will demonstrate an understanding of the critical role they play in student academic growth and achievement.
- Mutual accountability is key to our success. At TMS we will continue to develop a culture of shared leadership and decision making that is student-centered.
- At TMS we will continue to seek creative ways to celebrate each other, this includes students and staff.
Breez DanielsPrincipal Grades 5-12About Me / Contact Me
- 5th Grade Teacher
- SpEd Aide
- Food Service Coordinator
- HSCHS/TMS Band & Choir
- TMS Cook
- TMS Secretary
- PE and Activities Director
- 6th Grade Math Teacher
- Substitute Teacher
- SpEd Para