Hot Springs County Special Services is committed to meeting the needs of our students with disabilities.
According to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), special education means specially designed instruction, provided at no cost to the parent, to meet the unique needs of a child with a disability. This specially designed instruction involves adapting, as appropriate to the needs of an eligible student, the content, methodology or delivery of instruction:
- To address the unique needs of the child that result from his/her disability; and
- To ensure access of the child to the general curriculum, so that the child can meet the educational standards within the district that apply to all children.
Meet the TMS Special Services Team
- Special Education
Hello, my name is Mrs. Jacqueline Frankson. I recently moved to Thermopolis from Virginia. I was born and raised in ... Read More
- 6th Grade Resource Teacher
Hi, my name is Jill Strenger. I moved to Thermopolis in 2013 but I am originally from Cheyenne, Wyoming. I ... Read More
Meet the TMS Special Services Support Staff
- ParaprofessionalKevin Gerber Read More
- ParaprofessionalAnne Ivie Read More
- ParaprofessionalDana Robbins Read More
- ParaprofessionalLaura Stam Read More
- ParaprofessionalHeidi Thurgood Read More
- ParaprofessionalCassidy VanKirk Read More